December 21, 2022
Chandler, Arizona – From student leaders and change educators, innovative employers and hardworking employees to outstanding volunteers, the Chandler Disability Awareness Awards help communities share and recognize valuable individuals and help others. Allows you to inspire.
The Mayor’s Disability Commission is seeking 31 nominations.st Annual Disability Awareness Awards. Nomination forms are available online. City of Chandler website Participation in prizes is free and open to all community members.
There are five categories:
- Student of the Year Award – Awarded to students who have exceeded their limits
- Educator of the Year Award – given to individuals who have worked in the field of training or teaching disabled people
- Best Volunteer of the Year Award – Awarded to individuals for consistently providing excellent service to people with disabilities
- Employee of the Year Award – Awards given to employees who overcome barriers and achieve work results
- Employer of the Year – Given to employers who successfully integrate employees with disabilities into the workplace and their business
The complete nomination packet includes the official nomination form and supplementary details describing the specific achievements and contributions of the nominee to qualify for the award. Specific guidelines are also available online.
Winners will be recognized by Mayor Kevin Hartke and the City Council at the City Council meeting held at the City Council. February 23 (Thursday).
For more information on the award or nomination process, please email us. email@example.com Or call us at 480-782-2709.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator