Mother of autistic boy whose phone was smashed by Cristiano Ronaldo has been banned from following him by Al Nasr because he claims he “never gave a proper apology” to his son I say I’m not going to cry about it’
- Cristiano Ronaldo was set to make his debut at Al Nasr on Thursday
- However, he has yet to serve a 2-match FA ban and will be banned
- Ronaldo punished for knocking mobile phone out of hands of Everton fan
- Jacob Harding’s mother still mad at Ronaldo over Goodison Park incident
- She says Ronaldo never gave his autistic son a proper apology
- Ronaldo later apologized over the phone but was punished by the FA
The mother of the autistic boy whose phone was smashed by Cristiano Ronaldo said he wouldn’t shed tears about being banned after he went to Saudi Arabia.
Sportsmail has exclusively reported that Ronaldo will be banned from debuting at Al Nasr on Thursday night.
Everton fan Jacob Harding was found guilty of inappropriate and violent conduct after he smashed his mobile phone out of his hand after Manchester United lost a game at Goodison Park last April. rice field.
Cristiano Ronaldo has been banned from debuting for new team Al Nasr tomorrow night
Ronaldo was fined £50,000 and suspended for two games by the England Football Association on 17 November.
His mother Sarah Kelly, 36, and a care worker told Mailonline:
“He has never properly apologized to me and my autistic son Jacob.
“When he called me in April after it happened, he was just bragging. It was all about him.”
Sarah Kelly lashed out at Cristiano Ronaldo for incident at Goodison Park last season
Cristiano Ronaldo was given a two-match suspension by the English FA in November last season after he took a phone from Everton fan Jacob Harding.
“I think he should have retired and given us all a break. He’s been relegated to Manchester United and Portugal and it’s clear people are starting to understand who he is.
“He puts me and Jacob under a lot of stress and I’ve been trolled about it. We’ve felt like criminals the whole time instead of innocent parties.
“It was never about money. All I wanted was a proper apology from him.
“There was never any help from Manchester United or Everton. Everton could have at least given Jacob a day with his players, but we haven’t heard anything.
“Jacob says he wants a season ticket at Everton but when I was there there was a problem and I told him there’s a small chance he’ll be fine if he plays football alone. .
“But I am very disappointed that he makes so much money and shows off when this country is in crisis and people can’t even eat. I think
Kelly said he was disappointed that Ronaldo was “making so much money” and wanted him to “retire”.
As previously reported, an investigation was ongoing last month, with Ronaldo reportedly accepting accusations of improper conduct from the FA, but determined to combat potential ban threats.
An Independent FA panel, chaired by Christopher Quinlan KC, found Ronaldo guilty of an “intentional and forceful slap”, a “sullen act”.
Ronaldo told the hearing via electronic submission that the atmosphere at the Everton match was “enthusiastic” and hostile.
He said he was injured in a heavy tackle late in the game but remained on the pitch. He said the United players left the pitch through a corridor that was not the normal player tunnel.
Ronaldo said the crowd was aggressive and he and other United players were abused by Everton supporters/followers when leaving the pitch.
The striker said he saw an arm fairly low in front of him pointing to his injured leg as he walked down the sidewalk.
He said he didn’t know whose arm it belonged to, but he knew it “has something”, but he didn’t know what it was.
However, the committee dismissed allegations that Ronaldo was concerned for his own physical safety and well-being when leaving the field, stating that “the spectators pose no real or perceived threat to the players.” was clear,” he said.
The ban will carry over to his next club, effectively banning the new star striker from parading until Al Nasr has played two available matches.
Article 12.1 of the FIFA Rules on Player Status and Transfers states: The transfer shall be enforced by the new association in which the player is registered in order to impose sanctions at the national level.